Mentorship Program for Ayurvedic Practitioners
HEAL Ayurveda is excited to announce its partnership and mentorship program with Dr. Bharath Narendra of Chennai, India. Dr. Bharath has decades of experience as an Ayurvedic Doctor, as detailed in his bio below.
This Mentorship Program supports the professional development of Certified Ayurveda Practitioners by providing access to one-on-one mentoring sessions with Dr. Bharath. This program is for serious practitioners who are actively working directly with clients and could benefit from guidance to help direct their treatment protocol.
About the Program:
- A unique opportunity to discuss questions and issues involving your clients with Dr. Bharath during one-on-one Zoom sessions.
- Each session is $40 for 25 minutes.
- After the first 10 sessions, the rate is reduced to $35.
- Session times are based on Dr. Bharath’s availability. Dr. Bharath is available from 4:00pm to 5:30pm (PST) Sundays through Fridays.
- Participation in the mentorship program also includes membership in an exclusive WhatsApp group chat.
- Payment can be made by credit card when scheduling. If you would like an alternate way to pay, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be given if cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance of the session.
Please email: email@example.com if you have any questions before getting started.
About Dr. Bharath Narendra
Dr. S. Bharath Narendra, BAMS, MD (Ayu), Ph.D is a holistic Ayurveda Vaidya/doctor with over a dozen years of Ayurveda practice. He is the Research Director at the SRI RASI Research Foundation which conducts regular certificate courses with other similar organizations. He is experienced in treating a wide range of illnesses including sub-fertility in both women and men, rheumatological ailments, obesity, cholesterol, diabetes, and renal and heart ailments.
Dr. Bharath has over 10 years of experience teaching Ayurveda in various institutions. He is the former Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Roga Nidana at Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda College & Hospital. He holds a Masters degree from RGUHS University, Bengaluru and a Doctorate in infertility management, Uttara Basti and various other highly specific Ayurveda treatments/protocols for different ailments from SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram.